No Show/Cancellation Policy/Late Arrivals (WILL BE CHANGING TO 48 HOUR NOTICE JAN 1st, 2019)
- If you run late for your appointment, text me as soon as possible to find out if I'll still be able to accommodate your appointment. Otherwise, the full fee will be applied and I'll modify the service to the best of my ability.
- Must give 24 hours notice prior to cancelling appointment. Extreme situations like death in the family or severe illness, of course, will be excused.
- Less than 24 hours notice will be invoiced via email or text 100% of the service that was booked. If I'm able to fill the appt, then I'm happy to waive the fee.
- Due to the increasing volume of requests, I am no longer keeping a cancellation list. My online booking system is up to the minute accurate so please keep checking https://www.schedulicity.com/scheduling/AMPHLE for available appointments.
- A No Call/No Show will be charged 100% of the appointment scheduled.
NEW CLIENTS:** A no call/no show on the very first appt booked with me will result in immediate suspension of booking, as well as the cancellation of any FUTURE appts booked.**
More than 2 no call/no shows (even from regular clients) in a calendar year could result in suspended booking. **
I feel super blessed. On most days, I am booked back to back and have 1 or 2 people on a wait list. So if you actually give me enough notice, then I can fill the appointment time. I really do respect your time, so please respect mine. Thank you in advance for understanding that this is my business and my livelihood. ♥️